Grief Party!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _Stads_, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to announce that I will be holding a grief party on my second residence.
    If you are interested you may come and do what ever you like EVERYONE has build flag meaning EVERYONE can build anything given you have the resources to do so. Although the residence does't have have much in the way of griefable materials I do in fact have one special mini-game for you all to play! I will release more information on the mini-game once I have decided the residence has been griefed enough. I will then remove everyone's move rights and hide some special blocks which I will reveal later for you guys to come and find!

Anyways please come to residence 9224 on SMP4 and have fun! If your not the kind who likes to grief then why not come by 9088 on SMP4 and check out my first residence! If you like either of the residences you can go downstairs in my clock tower and donate!

Need I say more? GRIEF, GRIEF, GRIEF!
    ~Stads
  2. Best Minecraft Servers
    Just felt like posting this!
  3. Tell me what you guys think!
  4. Now For The Party!
    I have hidden 1 Gold Block, 1 Brick Slab and 10 pieces of End Stone on the res! I will also be giving away random ender pearls as well! If you want to get something cool please come now! Don't forget the dirt!
    Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
    ~Stads
  5. GOLD WAS FOUND! Item give-a-ways are complete now you guys can build what you want and try to find the end stone and brick slab!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE TONS OF FUN!
    ~Stads
  6. Post some pics of what you make ;)