Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ownz, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Real name's Rick. I joined up yesterday. Enjoying the server so far; its very well-done. The community seems pretty cool so far (except for someone snatching up my diamonds...not cool).

I'm the Operations Director for a non-profit organization (IGA), Jack-of-all-trades for Indie Game Riot, and a moderator for another creative MMO that I shall keep nameless to avoid plugging another game. I think that's a pretty good intro; short and to the point!
  2. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  3. Welcome to EMC :)
  4. Hi Rick. Welcome to the Empire. If you have trouble with your stuff being taken, report it to the staff. What server are you on, also if you need help and see me on, just contact me or you can ask anybody else. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! :)
  6. Much obliged!
  7. Welcome to EMC! We have a lot of custom stuff in the server, I recommend you give the wiki a read. Let us know if you have any questions!
    Nice IGN btw
  8. Hey! :) Welcome to the Empire. You seem like a pretty cool guy. If you ever have any questions, or you simply wanna chat with someone, feel free to shoot me a PM in-game or on the forums. Catch you later! :)

EDIT: Who'd you have to kill to get that username? ;)
  9. Welcome to EMC :) Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  10. Hey there Rick! Welcome to EMC. I'm Ben, it's very nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy EMC as much as I do. I've been here for some years now and it has been fun ever since. Enjoy your stay and remember, if You ever need some help I'll be more than happy in assist you!
  11. Welcome to EMC! :)
  12. Welcome to EMC! Check out the new player guide (link in my sig) or just ask around. Be careful where you drop those diamonds! A quick trip to the wastes, a little branch/exploratory mining around 10-11 should get you all diamond'd up in no time though.
  13. Welcome to EMC.
  14. Welcome. Which smp did you land on?
  15. Thanks again for the warm welcome! I think I am on SMP9, I'll have to check to be sure.

I got my diamonds back, sort of. 8 new to replace the 8 that were yanked.

I lucked out with the name, heh. I usually go by Preposterown, but when I purchased Minecraft, had to change it, so I went with the abbreviated version. Easier anywho. Honestly, I am surprised I was able to use Preposterown. Never had anyone use the name until around 2010...now I see it popping up here and there which is fairly frustrating (but they're imposterowns).
    cadenman2002 likes this.
  16. Welcome :) I hope you enjoy it