Greetings from PurpleSweetTart!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PurpleSweetTart, Nov 20, 2015.

1. My name is PurpleSweetTart! I have been playing MineCraft for two years. I am not ashamed to say that my 10 and almost 14 year old nephews started me on my Minecraft journey. I enjoy gathering resources if not for myself then for others. I am polite and cheerful. The best way you can get me to do business with you is to talk to me politely before making an offer or trade. Please keep in mind that I am physically disabled with cerebral palsy which causes me to type and react slower to certain situations. I want people to be properly educated about my disability so if you have questions, please do ask. I am not easily offended or ashamed of who I am. I am intelligent, hard working, and relentless and I have the bachelor's degree and well-paying real life. job to prove it. It's something I am very proud of. I'm proving that people with disabilities are way more able than much of the world thinks we are.
  2. I'm sure you'll find that EMC is full of all types of people, all of which make this place a plethora of interesting figures. I gladly welcome you to Minecraft's slice of life. Welcome to EMC my friend. :)
  3. It's nice to see people of all backgrounds here and you'll be welcomed just the same, welcome to the Empire Purple, I hope that you enjoy the server as much as I do! :)
  4. Oi! Remember me :p

Any way,

Welcome to EMC! EMC is a community based server, that Im glad you found :). EMC offers mini bosses, like the Momentus ( a giant zombie ) and a marlix ( skeleton in OP armor flying on a bat )! I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
  5. Welcome to EMC, I love nice people that can make this server better, Thanks for joining. If you need any help with anything I am always gladly to help. I hope I will see you in-game sometime. :)

~Tahitan
  6. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  7. Hi Purple. Welcome to the Empire. By the way, what smp did you take residence on. This is a great and friendly server and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. :)
  8. Thanks for the incredibly warm welcome guys! I really appreciate it. I talked to TBird last night and they suggested smp7 so that is where I will be if anyone would like to visit.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  9. Are you on right now?
  10. @mercenaries2009 Thanks, but I'm more of a Yoda fan! Thankful to meet you am I...mmm...

Where did you get/how did you make the bottom part of your signature with your info on it, it is so great!
    mercenaries2009 and ww2fan168 like this.
  11. Go to you're personal settings and it's under "Signature"! Also, click the reply button on the bottom right corner of a member's message to let them know you're talking to them. The @ thing doesn't work here, sorry to say.
  12. How did mercenaries2009 get his signature to realize whether he is in-game or not?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  13. That's steam ;)
  14. Oh, will people regard me as noobish if I only use minecraftsigs.com or is the thing on Steam just a sig maker that anyone can use? What else besides my name would look good on a sig for this server?
    mercenaries2009 and ww2fan168 like this.
  15. I'll make you one if you want. Just PM me what you want in it ( http://empireminecraft.com/conversations/add?to=ww2fan168 )
  16. Haha, don't worry I ain't joining the server much these days because of Fallout 4... I'm kinda addicted to it so... But hey, you can always get a cool signature if you get a bit creative. Since I spend like 90% of my free time on Steam, I thought it was good if I had a related siganture. If you ever go to Steam, please add me there.

Oh, also if you want a signature like mine just head over HERE (If you have a Steam Account that is), and then you can put your Steam ID/Gamertag there and it will generate your signature.

If you need help with it, just let me know ;).
  17. Welcome to EMC! Its great that you're so open about your disability.

Remember that we're always here to help and chat :)
  18. Welcome! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here on EMC. :)
  19. I finally made a signature! I know it isn't the best but I think it's ok for now. At least it is very purple!

Anyone have thoughts about it? I used cool text.com and put a background on it with Gimp!

I will pay Rupees for someone to make me something better if they don't like this one!