Greetings from a Scmoo. :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Scmoo472, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Oh gosh.. The feeling of being new to a server again.. It has been a very long time and it is still just as frightening to not know anyone and for no one to know you. :p Then again.. it is kind of nice to not be known by everyone.. I can actually play! :D

Hmm.. An introduction.. Uhh..

Hello.. I am Scmoo472. Not to be confused with a "Shmoo", there is no relation whatsoever to the plump white creature. I got the name from a friend who called me "Shmoe", but I didn't like the spelling, and overtime it gradually changed to him calling me "Sk-moo", but I wanted to be a cool kid (this was when I was young. :p), so it became Scmoo. The 472 was because of the 6 character limit on most usernames that I had to come up with something, and 472 has a secret meaning behind it for me.. Well not really.. I just needed some numbers and didn't want it to be like 123, 456, 789, or 135.. something obvious. :p

Uhh.. I'm from the North-Eastern USA, Vermont to be exact, I'm a 19 year old, I like long walks on the.. wait wait.. Wrong thing.. I'm a gamer at heart, but my true profession is in wise cracked jokes and being a coldly intelligent human. Sometimes a little more of the cold and less of the intelligent depending on the situation. ;)

I try to be everyone's friend, no matter what extent I have to go to, and will often give things away that I have no intentions of giving away but do so out of the kindness that I apparently have in my heart.

So.. My favourite thing to do is collect things. I'm not a gifted builder or inventer.. I'm a solutionist.. I will fix a problem in the easiest way and most efficient way I can. I fiddle with Redstone somtimes to make funny things like a KFC machine for automated chicken burning, killing, and storing of the Chicken/Feathers. (Much funner to watch than explain. :p) I don't know what I plan to do yet, I haven't yet got to explore the server(s) much, but I this one is at the top of my very short list of where I found that could be a place for me to call home after my last server (nearly 3 years with the same group of people.. Can here top that? :p I hope so! :D )

Scmoo ~ Pronounced - Shh-moo preferably. :p I'll see about popping into Mumble.. See how many can get my name right the first try. ;)

=) Happy crafting to all.. and to all a mob free day. :)

~Scmoo
  2. Welcome to EMC! :)
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  3. welcome to emc =D and is that a spyro skin you have my friend?
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  4. Welcome to EMC! if your ever looking for help with anything just let me know!
    and as a collector you will LOVE it here! we have promo items and rare things all the time!
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  5. :p Why yes indeed.. :D
  6. Welcome :) That skin is really fun!
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the Empire Scmoo. Enjoy your stay and as a "mob fee day", that would be a boring day for me. :p
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  8. Welcome, Scmoo! Don't worry about fitting in, as you seem pretty awesome already. :) Great post. I too enjoy automated-chicken killers, as who doesn't like a quick, easy fried chicken stand? =P I look forward to talking more with you and hope you stay here for a long time. :)
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  9. First day down.. I love it here! ^_^ The people are so nice and friendly, and I have been able to just build and explore to my heart's content! :D I have felt like a kid in a candy store with a blank check.. "I'll take them all!". :p

Thank you all. ^_^ :D
  10. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!
    Scmoo472 likes this.
  11. Welcome to EMC!
    Well, if we did not know you, now we do!
    Awesome to hear that you like to have fun. It seems like you are a punny person!
    Hehe, you sound like a great player.

I too tend to collect to the point I kinda horde way too much stuff, however I also give a bunch away to players starting out, and to players making large builds.

Hope to see you around!
    Scmoo472 likes this.