Greetings and Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by khixan, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Hello!
    I am a total newbie to Minecraft multiplayer servers. KinoWolf from Kongregate referred me here, and said I'd find friendly people. Everything that's obvious to you all, I'll likely be going "wat?". Even the wiki doesn't cover everything though I did a bunch of reading there tonight.

My son and nephews got me into Minecraft a few months ago, and I love it. I really like to build and explore. I'll probably be dying against mobs. A lot. And getting hideously lost. But hey I'll figure it out eventually, right? :confused:

Cheers! :)
  2. Hey :D Welcome to EMC! From what you say you're interested in, you're going to love it here. And don't be afraid to ask if you need help :)
    Tuqueque and khixan like this.
  3. Welcome to EMC! I was also new to multiplayer servers when I joined EMC, but it's really a ton of fun! It can be confusing at first with how many features EMC has, but stick around fora while and they become much easier to grasp. As AlexChance said, don't be afraid to ask if you have a question/need help!
  4. Welcome to the Empire, khixan. Lots of friendly people here. If you see me on and need help let me know. Don't worry about dying from the mobs, I did when I started, but I've gotten much better. If you find it to hard just turn your player difficulty down a couple of notches. :D
  5. Thanks all for the welcome, appreciate it :)
    Tuqueque likes this.
  6. Welcome!
  7. Welcome to the Empire! :) Most people are very friendly and helpful here. Use the live map, it is your friend.
  8. Welcome!
    I too get horribly lost, however the live map helps tremendously.
    In the forums, look for the 'community' tab and look for the 'servers' underneath that tab.
    Click on "servers", and click the 'live map' button for what smp you are on!
    (or click on the embedded links I included for ya!)

*Poof* Directional defunct people like myself have a much better chance to navigate now!

Don't feel bad about asking questions. We all started somewhere and grow and learn!
    I have learned from many others, and help others to learn as well!

Anyhoo, see ya in the mines!