Great Supporter Specials and Special Item

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TuckerAmbr, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Love these Christmas specials but something I don't remember from last year, the Special Item. There might already be a thread on this but I couldn't find one. I am really curious on this, Special Item. Please elaborate.
  2. No, as part of the supporter voucher special combos the last item says Special Item.
  3. Oh. I think I might know what it is. Up to someone who has received it. or Aikar to say what it is I suppose.
  4. I was wondering this too, also Are the Pack's you get the special item with are they vouchers this year or gifts?

as in

Iron supporter voucher
    Iron supporter gift
  5. I figured you might say that.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  6. It's a book, checkout the promo chest at 125 "not for sale" :p
  7. Can you Tell me if it was vouchers or gifts?
  8. I believe the last time bundles were offered the gift was just a regular item. e.g. A stack of iron, gold, diamonds depending on the vouchers.
  9. It was a book. That's why he said

10. ChespinLover77 likes this.
  11. If im not mastaken When Gift's Were out and vouchers didnt exist people referred to the gift's as Supporter vouchers

I was just asking for confirmation
  12. It's a new thank you book written by me. Similar to the thank you note papers we gave as part of Santa Grams in past.

You get the voucher pack same as last year, but instead of raw materials as a bonus item we did last year, it's a thank you book.
  13. Santa Grams? mined elaborating on this?
  14. Holiday Message
  15. Many holidays before we did a "Buy your friend Supporter" which came with a special note with the voucher called a Santa Gram
    Velma_T_Jinkies likes this.
  16. I didn't remember there was something last year. Maybe because it was a stack of raw materials. I really enjoy these holiday specials and they are great deals. Some vouchers I give away anyway. I think a book is a great idea. Thanks Aikar.
  17. thanks :)