[Goodbye threads are not allowed] Goodbye EMC

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Beauy152, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As some of you may know, I have recently been permanately banned from EMC for the assumption that I use the X-ray hack, this is not an appeal, just me saying good bye to all my friends, and the awesome EMC community, it's been a good run and I hope to find a new server just as awesome as this one.

I do hope to come back to EMC if possible, and approach the server in a completely new perspective and building style.
    Goodbye to the few friends I have, Aussiekid211, lexar21, maddie152, minemanluke, jamesawesomekill, josiah248, ect.
    If I have missed someone's name, please do not take it personally.

I was hoping to be able to celebrate my fantastic 600th day on EMC, but it looks like I'm not that lucky this time.

I just thought this represented this moment perfectly: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRineeKfZp0

Goodbye
  2. Why'd you have to use hacks? It's clearly stated you shouldn't.

Anyways, before a mod gets in and closes this, I hope you have fun elsewhere, and maybe you might get back onto EMC again in the future. :)
  3. Goodbye person i never knew...
    Don't worry one of my friends got banned for that and he got unbanned!

EDIT: Perfect song!
  4. But MBA that's the thing I don't have hacks, I have no idea how to mod my client I'm on a mac and can't find my .minecraft folder
  5. Try to appeal while you can. You wont regret it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.