Goodbye Everyone

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by LeGryff, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. becayse i love this server and i wuld never do anyting to get myself banned.
  2. Reason invalid.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. well what am i supposed to say? am i suppoed to start a sappy story about my heart never working???
  4. IPwn is right, anyone can throw words like that out. Put some true meaning into your reason, then we may believe you. If it is true that your brother got you banned, you will be able to convince us that you are telling the truth.
    IPwnCreeps likes this.
  5. Don't be mean to the guy. It has nothing to do with you and all of your negative comments and "jokes" fuel the fire. Just don't post and don't comment and this will go away and what every Green_Mystery decides will be final. How do you know that it was not his brother who did it. I bet that more than HALF of you would make this same post whining about how your sibling did the same to you. So give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that if he is a good player than that he is unbanned because the more kind and hardworking players on this server the better. These forums are not here to make fun of this guy so just back off.
    hayleycolgan, DogsRNice and LeGryff like this.
  6. All of us have seen this many times and we know that no one believes it, so we wouldnt make a post "whining" about it. And you just called him a whiner...
  7. what can i say? i said what happened so i cant add any more to it.The only thing i WILL say is that i would never insult the fabric of the Empire.
    tnx for the support.
  8. The American court system has seen many convicted murderers, doesn't mean that every one being charged of homicide is found guilty the second they step into court. I do think that he is whining, so what if I do? My point is that give him the benefit of the doubt. You can't decide on whether or not he is banned. So make all the speculations you want, but keep them to yourself if they are targeting him in a negative way.
  9. Well the ban hammer has spoken T.T
    kevdudeman likes this.
  10. I might be able to arrange it to become a temp-ban. If not, I wll become a Forum Sprite.
  11. im certainly gonna miss you all... Heres alittle tribute to all the people that have been nice to me in the past or in the present :confused:

TheTrufflehunter
    Captstache
    Apollo818
    manowade344
    Jennypoo910
    Alexchance
    XDjzz
    Aikar
    conman665666
    SawyerT-Also banned :p
    Secret_Azneks-sry if i got nme wrong
    Biscuitboy5396
    If you believe you should ne here, its not that i dont respect your kindness... i just have a VERY bd memory
  12. I just /p you, and i have to admit you definitely dont have a terrible attitude!
  13. do you know how ut FEELS to be banned and have the first reason as "language" when you never used profanity in ur life????
  14. I don't know what I would do if I were banned from EMC... Probably sleeping, but that isn't the point right now.

I kind of feel your pain because my main computer is broken, so I feel like I am in exile from the EMC servers temporarily. Darn Catharsis, well I hope you find what you are looking for and may the Minecraft imaginary gods rain happiness and satisfaction down on you.
  15. why is this not locked yet
    oidgod and IPwnCreeps like this.
  16. I was wondering the same thing... Who knows, maybe the Moderators are letting this play out to see what happens... (see the character of a certain member)... Just a guess lol
  17. If i get banned i have a brother, but hes nice. Hed never ban me.... I hope
  18. tnx
  19. because of course, the new "Forum Sprite" (me) must become an active member... right?
  20. Sorry to bump as you're all anxious for it to end, but be sure to tell your oh so kind brother he actually didn't manage to kill me :p

Just really, really piss me off
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.