Good PCs for intensive minecrafting?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PetezzaDawg, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Recently I tried to Afk at two auto farms at once (separate accounts) and that didn't go down too well with my computers FPS rates. I plan to in the future Afk at 3 different farms simultaneously, so I have decided I'd like a PC upgrade. What I'm asking all of you is, does anyone know a PC that'd be good for auto farming on 3 seperate accounts? I'm looking for something that can handle that, don't really know any specs or brands. My budgets around €700, no idea what that is in Dollars or Pounds for the majority of you. All help is very much appreciated, thank you! :)

-Pete
    Equinox_Boss and Wither_Addict like this.
  2. Get a good one
    Equinox_Boss and crazyminerpete like this.
  3. If you are just wanting to load chunks with the accounts, you can use Minecraft console clients to load the chunks at your farm, these console clients don't take up much PC resources when running.
  4. Minechat doesn't work for town Afking, sends you to spawn.
    Edit:My PC is like 5 years old anyway, could do with a new one
    Equinox_Boss and Wither_Addict like this.
  5. Just download more RAM duh..in all seriousness a computer with more RAM would probably help
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. I have no idea how good this build is, but I made this. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/z3c2bj

I know it's a little over your budget.

EDIT: If this isn't a good build, please help me tweak it. I'm not a pro at building computers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. @Wither:I can't build a computer either lol, but thanks.
    Also amn't using reply button since I'm on my phone and this is easier
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. My current PC can run 2 accounts at 60+ fps and it isn't as powerful as the on I linked above and mine was like $300 cheaper.

Current Specs:

CPU: FX-4300 @3.8ghz
    GPU: Radeon R7 240 2GB
    RAM: 8 GB
    Mobo: Not sure
    PSU: 350W
    Equinox_Boss likes this.