going, going, gone

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bl8nk, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I am looking for someone who will auction off items for me. I live in the wild and spend most of my time collecting resources and enchanting. I have no desire to run an auction myself, so I am looking for an "established" player who might what to team up with me.

This is what I'm imagining... I will set up a chest on my res which you can access. You auction off the items and after the items sells, pay me my % and we'll keep going.

Yes... I know.... I will have to put my trust in someone to keep up their end and not steal the items or cheat me out of my part. I'm willing to take a chance on someone if they are known in the community and have a history of running auctions. And no, I'm not going to run to a mod if things go bad so please don't turn this post into a negative thread.

To begin with, I have a double chest full of swords, pickaxes and armor. All diamond and enchanted at level 30, some good, some great.

Please PM me if you are interested and what % you would like to take from the sell. I will choose the best player I believe will get the job done and who I hope I can trust... not the player who is the most affordable... I believe someone should be paid for their work!

Thank you! :)
  2. I inboxed you. Let me know!
  3. I'll PM you.
  4. Thank you 333kirby, foodenator and all who PM'ed me regarding this. I have sent a message to the player I would like to team up with. Thank you for all the replies! :)