[GIVEAWAY] Rust

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Olga, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for the giveaway. :)
  2. sup am I in this :p
    thanks for the give away
  3. Dunno if this giveaway is full, or already over but thanks anyways ^-^
  4. Thanks for the giveaway!
  5. MEMEMEMEME! Thanks for it!
  6. Did a little research. It seems like a fun game! Thanks so much for doing this giveaway.
  7. thx for the giveaway man :D just 1 question ... is it mac compatible 0-0
  8. Thank For Doing This Giveaway Your awesome;):p
  9. thanks for doing this! I hope I win :D
  10. Aaaand release winner
  11. Hope I'm not too late. I've seen a few double posts, so there should still be some numbers left.
  12. I believe so.
  13. Ayy, thanks for the generosity! :D
  14. Thanks for the giveaway!
  15. Number 50 please :)
  16. Thanks for doing this
  17. Like CTJ said, it is mac compatible but youll get horrible FPS through a mac. I used to play through a mac on Rust and its not a very ideal platform to compete in rock to rock or gun to gun combat within the game. They did just come out with some optimization updates but that only increases the current FPS for platforms like mac by 15-25%. My brother uses a mac. I now use a PC. For mac, expect anywhere between 10-35 fps. depending on what mac you have. iMac preferred if thats the case. If its macbook pro, it'd best be the latest variant.

As for PC Users. If you operate with either a 750 TI or above with a minimum of 8GB of ram. Expect to run the game on Beautiful startup selection with max settings @ 60+ FPS. This is also with a DDR3 as your launch. Do not select DDR4 unless you got a beast RIG.
  18. one more spot so go wild
    Roslyn likes this.
  19. Kay me again
  20. i'm not in the list?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.