[Giveaway] My Head

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Dr_Chocolate, Jul 3, 2015.

1. What would you do if I threw a balloon at you? :]
    Yes, I know that I ask this question in every single giveaway I can :p
    Tiny Edit: 24 pls
    f_Builder_s likes this.

2. Thank you, it's actually from a voucher so I'm not really "supporting."

No, I will not be changing my name. I will be changing my name even though I feel it carries a lot of identity for me. I think I have outgrown it. I chose my name because since I was kid I've always wanted to be a doctor and now that I'm attending a medical high school hopefully that dream could come true... as for Chocolate... well... who doesn't like chocolate? 14 is my birthdate number in May.

I have no valuable promos. I auction them off for money unless they're useful to me. I went through my Holiday Pick... is that bad?
    I would probably take it, open it, fill it with liquid chocolate, reclose it, and throw it back. Chocolate balloons!

GIVEAWAY IS EXTENDED TO WHENEVER WE HAVE ALL SLOTS FILLED. YOUR CHOICE NOW WHEN YOU WANT THE DRAWINGS. GET YOUR FRIENDS TO REPLY SO THEY CAN GET A SPOT.
  3. can I have 37.... and how long have you been on empire
  4. Do you love me with all your heart? :p

I'll take 43
  5. I recently hit 1200 days.
    Depends. If you love me with all your heart then I do.
  6. I'll take 15. My question: What song are you listening to on repeat right now?
  7. I see that your profile picture is of WWE (I think so anyways... lol). Are you a big fan of WWE? If you are who is your favorite? (I have not watched WWE in forever, so I don't know any of the new people :p) I also want number 29, please and thank you!
  8. "This summer hurts like _______." -Maroon 5.
    Yep, it is WWE. I'm a huge WWE nerd. My favorite has to be currently Seth Rollins. Good on the microphone and incredibly gifted athletically. All time favorite has to be Edge. The Rated R Superstar, not the buzzcut clown they have now, lol.
    codygraw101 likes this.
  9. HERE IS THE DEAL. I WILL BE DRAWING ON AUGUST 1ST AT 4PM EMC TIME REGARDLESS IF SLOTS ARE NOT FILLED. I WILL JUST KEEP PICKING UNTIL A NUMBER IS OCCUPIED. FIRST OCCUPIED NUMBER WINS! GOOD LUCK!
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  10. 21? Please and… Whats Your Favorite Kind Of Chocolate?!
  11. How did you become so powerful at pvp? Is it a secret? 20 please :)
    Jstclair41 likes this.
  12. I love your PvP skills, and I will take 6 please.
  13. 36 because heads are nice :)
  14. 27 please. If you had to name a brand of chocolate after and the name had to incorporate owls, what would it be?
  15. I'll take 13 please, why did you want to become a nub?

we're next to each other! <3
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. My favorite kind of chocolate is milk chocolate. Your number is taken, I'll stick it in the first open slot :p

Practice makes perfect. Turn your sensitivity up as well. I play on 150%.

Thank you.

Alright.

Intelligent Chocolate since owls are intelligent.

I became a nub because I was inspired by my fellow nub, you.
    Patr1cV and Jstclair41 like this.
  17. We have a winner. I had to draw 2 times before I got you since the previous 2 numbers were not occupied. For those wondering they were 17 and 11. I have mailed the head. Treasure it man, treasure it.
    codygraw101 and FinalArc like this.
  18. I Hate You Some Times :O
  19. OK dude let's be nice.
  20. xD i was jking