[GIVEAWAY AND AMA] Shyguy's Birthday!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Jun 6, 2017.

1. No 9 (beatles)

I hear ya... what groups do you like? Ima big fan of 60s thru 80s
  2. Well happy birthday!!!!! My sister is actually turning a year older than you later this year. Hmm... AMA huh?

Are you a Boy Scout? Also I'll take #42
  3. Unicorns or Dragons? Number 9 please.
  4. Look at my signature
    God no
    Dragons. Pick another number.
  5. You sound like my cousin there... However he is a scout but he'd say exactly what you said if anyone at school asked.
  6. Is 32 taken
  7. No I don't think so. why what is the question?
  8. What's your favourite game other than minecraft?
  9. Aside from playing games, what do you like to do in your free time?
  10. Do you put condomints on any layer except the top layer of a hamburger? Not including buns. #69
  11. Half-Life or Portal, I'm sort of a Valve fanboy
    Live
    Lettuce, Bacon, Onion, D1rt, and buns, hun.
  12. 36 Please
    My question is, what is the meaning of life?
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  13. 42
  14. You asked me to choose another number lol.
  15. Actually the meaning of life is a fraction of 42. being as that is the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

but... close enough.
  16. I'll take 11, as there is only 11 more days till it happens. However, I ask of you a simple question. What do you fear will occur in your future?
  17. Hey there Shyguy! Congrats! I agree with your statement that the majority of music in the 2000's suck, Taylor Swift, Katie Perry, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, I want nothing of that! There are some Music Artists of the current generation I enjoy, but in general I enjoy the Music Artists of the much later generations are way better. (Let the King of Rock rejoice!)

Ok, now for my question, assuming your a Youtube junkie like most people... What type of content do you watch the most on Youtube?

:3 I would like #50, nice and in the middle.
  18. Happy bday Shy ;) and do you Do any traveling and if so where is your favorite place?
    If number 7 isn't taken I'll have it but if it is I will take 78 ;)
  19. So...is it 42 divided by 3 since it is 1 of 3 choices that add to 42?
    Death
    Documentaries and GMM.
    I do indeed travel but not ad mich as I used to. Oklahoma was my happy place so...Oklahoma.
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  20. Tho seemingly equal, there are some differences between the three aspects that make a slight differential, however I cant recall the ratio at the moment. Let me just go ask Deep Thought and I will be back to you when she has the answer...