Get a message in game if u get a message and/or alert on the forums

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Vortixin, Jan 25, 2016.

?

So what do you think? Again if you don't want it shouldn't affect you but still vote pls

+1 8 vote(s) 80.0%
-1 2 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. So basically the tittle says it all
    If u get a message or a notification on the forums you could get a in game ping/message

Ex. I have a auction going on and someone bids/post on that thread, I will get a In game message saying "PLAYER" has posted on "THREAD NAME HERE"

Ofcouse this should be optional and a bit customizable. Like set it so you get to pick what you get a msg in game for like if I only want messages for my conversations with others or if only someone post on my auction .

And lastly if u want you should be able to turn it off
    So if you don't want it it won't affect you
    Tuqueque likes this.
  2. Bump
    Tuqueque likes this.
  3. Undecided. Leaving alerts purely on the forums encourages people to check the forums, which is a good thing.
    cadgamer101, ThaKloned and Krysyy like this.
  4. Yeah, I say alerts in game, but not saying who messaged you, just got have a message, also, you have alerts, not saying from what, making you ch eck thrforums
  5. So currently almost everything on the forums pulls information from in-game as data to display.

This suggestion would involve a reverse of this, having the game pull info from the forums instead. It might not be possible at all and discussion is tabled until forums are updated.
  6. Aww ok krysyy
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. Great idea though!
  8. Bump
    Tuqueque likes this.