Gaming_Comander's Spoopy Murder Mystery

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gaming_Comander, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Fellas, its that time of year again. Time to get spoopy and find out who dunnit in my very own Murder Mystery event, co-hosted by yours truly, THE_OP_ILLAGER. More info will be released the day of the event. All I can say is that its on my res /v 5516 on Utopia. Any donations are welcome and you can deliver them on /v 5610 on Utopia. So get your costumes on (possible hint) and your detective skills ready. Its gonna be a big one guys! Prizes will be included!
  2. It was Mustard in the Library with the Wrench
    Foxy_Kitty and purplebook163 like this.
  3. Lol nice Clue reference
  4. It's actually a reference within a reference. Because robin Williams said the line in jumanji, referencing clue.
    Foxy_Kitty likes this.
  5. I did not know that
  6. what time?
  7. It is still being debated but we are planning the 27th from 8pm-1am emc time
    purplebook163 likes this.
  8. But might still get changed
  9. yeah hence why its debated
  10. Alright here is a special announcement. Be sure to bring a costume to our event because afterwards, THE_OP_ILLAGER will be judging them and we will give away special prizes to the winners so be sure to come all spoopy:rolleyes:
    purplebook163 and THE_OP_ILLAGER like this.
  11. Yeppers the three things I will be looking at is the skin the complexity and the personality so get dressin
  12. They call me Ranch cause I be dressin
  13. I might be able to try to make it.
  14. That's great! I hope u can
  15. Surprise surprise o/ one of the prizes will be a one of 5 THE_OP_ILLAGER head!!!
    purplebook163 and Eviltoade like this.
  16. For those of you who cant remember my res name don't sweat it! Just do /v +MurderMystery on Utopia to make it to the event on the 27th
  17. Hope y'all are ready for Saturday next week
  18. What’s Saturday???

Jk Jk
  19. So it's confirmed that this will on the 27th? Any further thought been put into the time?
  20. I believe so I texted comander and said it’s going to be on Saturday
    purplebook163 likes this.