Game Keeps Crashing

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by azoundria, Jan 29, 2015.

1. The game is currently crashing on the residence 17166 SMP8. I am getting errors that the chunks are taking seconds to load. It's so slow that I can't type anything. I've restarted my computer and it's still slow. It was working fine before.

I am trying to join another server, but it puts me on SMP8 still. I can't go anywhere because the game has crashed. Any ideas what I can do as it's not responding to any input. Been patiently waiting for it for about 30 minutes.

Edit: It typed '/'... If only it will type the remaining 4 letters.
  2. You can connect to another server by using a specific ip: smp1.emc.gs, smp2.emc.gs, etc. You need to get in contact with senior staff so when you join they can tp you out.
  3. Yeah that's what I was doing. This time it worked. Now I'd just like to be able to play SMP8 again sometime. :p
  4. Send me the crash report, I'll see if I can find anything.
    Went to the res you mentioned and didn't have any problems.
  5. It doesn't seem to have a crash log. I have to terminate Java via Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
  6. If it just loads to the point of being unusable, it will probably be harder to diagnose than a crash. I remember a while ago a certain residence on smp1 was temparily unusable because of some extreme lag much like you mentioned. Aikar came on to check it out and nothing was out of the ordinary. Check out tomorrow and see if it has gone away.
  7. Yeah I guess there isn't much to do but wait.