[GAME] Find and Squeak

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Long long ago, an old tribe would play a game called Fine and Squeak. A member of the tribe hid an object in an unknown place then the other's raced with each other to find it. Well... this is the 21st century version.

Each week, I (or someone I nominate) hides a sign with the words 'Find and Squeak' and a link to this thread somewhere in town. All you get told is the server that the sign is on and a few hints at the residence and a screenshot or two. Whoever successfully finds the sign, screenshots it and states where it is wins that week's prize. However, if no-one finds it before the end of the week then that week's prize is lost.

So, here's the rules:
    1. Don't ruin it for others. If you know the location but don't want to play then just move on. If you find a location by accident and don't want to claim the prize, then just move on.
    2. You can only claim your prize if you include the following in your post: the res number, the owner of the res and a screenshot clearly showing the sign and it's surroundings.
    3. If for some reason the sign is removed mid-week then I will try and get a new one up and the time extended as quickly as possible. However, if this is not possible then all I can do is apologise.
    4. Please don't post hints while the game is on, if you know just post and claim the prize yourself.
    5. There is only a prize for first place and it will change every week. On the rare occasion of it not being possible to provide the listed prize then I will provide one of higher value. However, I can't see this ever happening.
    6. Prizes will be given at my discretion. If I feel that your screenshot didn't clearly show the signs surroundings or that you have somehow cheated then you will not receive anything. You may edit your posts before I see them if you fail at putting everything.
    7. I reserve the right to change the rules at any time

So, week 1:
    Server: SMP1
    Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/sOhLf
    Hints: 1: This person is a gold supporter. 2: The sign looks tasty
    Prize: 5000r
    Ends: 5th August at midnight GMT
    Good luck to all entrants!
  2. I think I know where it is! Be on in a bit to find it :D
  3. ooooo How exciting...!!!

4. Def not an edit :rolleyes::
    Res: 968
    Owner: Spiffey
    *tee hee* ;)
    Spiffiey likes this.

5. Res: 968
    Owner: Spiffey

EDIT: Should I win because pengy never put information?
    Spiffiey likes this.
  6. Ugh I was this close -squeezes fingers together-
  7. I feel so special :)
  8. I found this earlier but I didn't know what it was, Spiff D:
    marknaaijer and Spiffiey like this.
  9. Such an amazing res...
  10. This sounds like it could be really fun! I am in on the next one!
    Chascarrillo and marknaaijer like this.
  11. I'll try the next one. Too late for this one.
  12. Congratulations Pengw7n, you win the 5k! I'll send it to you right now. :) Edit's are fine, provided all info is provided when I see it.
  13. Dangit Jack he didn't have the stuff until he edited poo turds.. can I get a rupee for pity lool
  14. /r pay Tehwafflez 1
    Spiffiey likes this.
  15. thanks jack haha! Now I have 21,850
  16. When's the next one Jaclk
  17. Probably tomorrow. :)
    333kirby and BobTheTomato9798 like this.
  18. Can you chage the time on releasing the hints, because if you live somewhere else than in the US, than it is not fair
  19. I live in the UK, but I'll try and spread out the times I release them as much as possible. :)