Full-time sheep shearers required with generous terms.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by kilmannan, Mar 7, 2012.

1. K-Industries are expanding into the Wool market with future plans for World Domination.

As such, we require dedicated and hard-working Sheep Shearers at our Utopia production facility.

The terms are as follows:

- As a K-Industries Sheep Shearer, your task will be to fill a double chest every Real Life day with wool of any colour, by shearing the K-Industries herd, as well as to feed the Sheep and encourage breeding.

- Your payment will be as much surplus (left over wool) as you can manage. So if you fill the chest in the first hour of the day (Very feasible) then the remainder of that 24hr period, you can take all the wool you shear for yourself.
    Please note, the amount of Chests requiring filled may increase based on your level of productivity.

- There will be a Trust Deposit required of 1,000r. This TD will be held and returned upon conclusion of services to K-Industries. Should you at any time damage or otherwise be deemed to have mis-used the K-Industries facility, then the TD will be retained to cover costs with no refund.

- You must provide your own shears.

Any interested applicants should contact myself via Private Message in the Forums with the following information:

Home Server:
    Timezone:

and a brief explanation as to why you think you'd be a suitable employee at K-Industries.

The wool payment may not sound like much, but for those of you wanting to start your own shop, it's perfect and of course there are traders who will buy it from you at very good rates.

I look forward to hearing from you and please do not be offended if I do not reply to your application.
  2. At what SMP is this?
  3. kilmannan likes this.
  4. Sorry. My fail. I somehow missed it.
    /facepalm
  5. What's the res?