Full Set of Steel Armor

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by poofasaurus, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Just thought I'd share this delicious victory because so many people have helped with it. Thanks to everyone who kept me company on Discord while mining, shared some spikes, or encouraged me to keep going! I'm not sure how many hours days went into this thing but I started mining spikes as soon as that update came out. The set does exist, though, it is enchantable, and you CAN do it with patience and persistence!

On that note, stay tuned for a super exciting event...
    Raaynn, WeezerNL, MatthewDA and 14 others like this.
  2. Wow. That's quite a achievement. Did I mine ores with silk touch and mine them on diff 10 to increase the spike drop rate?
  3. Congrats Poof! I'm working on mine and I'm still a looonnnggg way off. Wish me luck!
  4. grats on finally finishing it.
  5. Congrats poof I believe you’re the first to do it congrats are you gonna enchant it
  6. I used fortune cause why not? And yeah, Diff 10 made a BIG difference in the spawn rate and likely the spike drop rate. Also, rabbit feet. I don't have a Sorgina gem but I would have used that, too.

Good luck!

I'm not sure. I tried to use it for the no item loss mob arena but something was weird with the armor points? I PMed the devs. I'll probably never use it so I think I'll leave it for now.
  7. Conga Rats! I remember when you and a small group of people had just discovered that you can make armor out of the ingots, and there was a mini black market for the darn things. Good times. :)
  8. that amazing poof :) nice one!