#freeforallfirerap

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PseudoDistant, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Everyone can have a lit rap battle with each other here with only a few rules!
    Here are the rules to this battle.
    1.) EMC rules (although this may be 100+ rules(I didn't count))
    2.) If you're commenting (not rapping), then comment as follows,
    /**Hello there, this
    Is
    A
    Multiple
    Line
    Comment*/
    Or
    ///Hi, this is a single line comment
    Or /**Hi, this is a single line comment*/
    (Not these comments specifically (just to be clear))
  2. Thread locked. Rudeness is not allowed, even if solicited by a player.

After discussing this thread in a pm with Hunter, I am going to reopen this thread. However, we have made a few clarifications and changes that I would like to state here:
    • Rudeness is against the rules on EMC. If you choose to post on this thread, make sure what you post is polite and encouraging to other players. Meaning, do not roast other players or criticize another player for their raps. (Note: There is a difference between positive feedback and being rude. If you are unsure whether what you are about to post is rude, then feel free to send me or another staff member a forum pm and ask. We are always willing to help in these types of situations.)
    • Keep your raps Family Friendly. This means no swearing, inappropriate comments, or mentions of non-kid friendly subjects.
    Feel free to review these rules at rules.emc.gs- All the rules listed there also apply here, even if I did not mention them in this post.
    As long as we follow these rules, everyone should be able to enjoy this thread. I personally look forward to seeing what kinds of raps you guys create, since I am actually a fan of rap music and listen to quite a bit of it. Good luck!
  3. /** bumped into your attention(why else would you be here), I'll join a little later, for now let's see what you guys can do!*/