Free to Good Home [Res Griefing]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Xinn, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I'm not trying to make a goodbye thread, I don't plan on actually leaving, it's just I can't really play that much right now and am dealing with real life and things I need to deal with.

For those of you who care to read, here's updates. If not then scroll on down and you can find out where.

Truck: As I've stated in some posts over the last few months, we've been without a car because of an accident CamerinDrake was in the first of March, then our replacement car caught fire in the driveway and so through a friend we happened upon a lady selling a truck that we've been having to fix up as we bought it. We've just now yesterday been able to get 4 tires for it and it still needs more work then inspected and other crud.

Limited Internet and Moving: Basically he's been here for two months, I've been here a month and we're going to be moving in and helping out around here. She's been nice enough to let us slowly move into the house and drive us around until we get our truck fully on the road (we pay for gas and buy food and other things) especially since she's in bad health herself, taking care of her elderly mother and the friend she took in just walked out and abandoned her a few days ago without saying anything.

Our utilities were shut off at the house we were living in because our bills there were soo high due to our landlord's horrible craftsmanship running our bills up to the point it would take an entire paycheck just to pay one bill, if it weren't for my Manga, Books, some clothes and our Anime and Movies left there, I wouldn't go back. When we lived there, I was constantly stressed, sleep deprived, Anxiety and depression were constantly on edge and I thought things people shouldn't ever think about. I've been off and on whenever I can here and there because we have Virgin Mobile wifi and a lot of times I'm out of data so all I can do is facebook and talk on Skype.

Health: I have severe Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. This deals with a lot of girl health issues so won't go too far into that, just basically there are days that I barely want to get out of bed but even then it hurts to lay down. I'm very self-conscious about how I look. I can't have kids yet or without help from medications. If not taken care of it can lead to cancer and that scares the bajeebus out of me. I've been doing what I can to try to deal with it. Trying to eat better stuff, not drink as much soda. Even on the days I hurt like crud I try to be active. After 3 years of horrendous back pain last night it magically went away and I'm actually paranoid and worried over it because I've been so used to pain.

Anyway, now to the free stuff!

If you go to my 4th residence on SMP2 at 4406, My first and second on 5 (they're right next to each other) 10131 and 10183, there's wood, some iron ingots, potions, cobble stone, glass, spawn eggs, wool, villagers, I think some diamond tools, books, potion brewing stuff, wood, saplings, a bunch of bone meal, nearly a whole chest of baked potatoes, some steaks and stuff, cows, chickens, lots of glow stone, enchanted books, some pistons, furnaces, water buckets, lava buckets, there's other stuff but I can't think. I know there are tons of cocoa beans, some iron blocks from my beacons, red stone dust and TONS of netherwart.

Some of it may sound like junk but I know there's always something people need. I don't want to have it just sit there and possibly get reset if I can't remember to login/able to login after my protected days are up, (I asked Icecream Cow sometime last month for protection) and because Brit has been busy with college and homeschooling our cousin HydraulicHawg because he fell over a stump and ripped his leg open on some jagged piece of it. The photos look like something from a horror movie and he has a wound-vac and has to go for a skin graft in a few days.

Everyone has build, container and use. :)
  2. Awww, sorry Panda :(
    I understand the depression part, i have been through depression once in my life. But i cannot lie, i have no idea what it's like experiencing those other things.
    I'll keep you in my prayers :)

'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.' Jermiah 29:11

'Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.' James 1:12
    jacob5089 and PandasEatRamen like this.
  3. Thanks Jtc :)

Btw guys, I forgot to add that the chests on my first res are all underground in my crazy basement through the ugly garage looking thing.

Smp2 I started on it but didn't get far, it has the house, bridge, few chests there.
  4. Under on Smp5 Rocks at the basement, most is gone, but Wow. Thanks Panda!!!!
  5. Thank you soooo much!
  6. Sorry to hear you are going through tough times. Pity I missed the party.

Hope things get better! :)
  7. Good luck panda hope everything works out for you !
  8. D: Not your smp5 res! I loved that res! :(

Well, I hope you can join us full time again soon Pandas! :D
  9. Thanks guys. I don't always have the ability to login to the game but I do to login to the forum on our phone. I can't get stupid Mine Chat for android to work with EMC.

Everything went fast :confused: that was a surprise.