[FREE RUPEES] iHaro Birthday Giveaway

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by xHaro_Der, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Okay, so I'm going to do this a little differently than my past event giveaways. In the past, one or two people got a large prize which made many people mad. It also caused my PMs to be flooded with angry attenders who didn't get much and in general there were many complaints.

So - Anyone who posts on this thread from now to April 3rd (my birthday) will receive 150r for free. Please don't use alternative accounts to post or post multiple times. Posting more than once just makes it harder for me, and I'm during this out of pure kindness so please don't use alts to take advantage.

Yes, I realize this is a fairly small amount of rupees; but just think if I get 1,000 replies to this thread? That's 150,000r getting dished out. So please just be respectful and thanks everyone for the best time I've had in a very long time and all the friends I've made so far. It'd take way too long to list them all, but you guys know who you are and you're the reason I'm thankful to be here.

Huge thank you to the Admin Team, our Senior Staff members, our Moderators, our Wiki Editors, and of course our loyal members for making EMC what it is today!
  2. First?
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  3. Congrats your (add age here)!
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  4. Money! :3
    Happy 1 year :)
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  5. Happy Not Yet Birthdayyyy:D
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  6. Happy melony birthday
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  7. happy b-day
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  8. Can I has 150 haro rubies instead?
  9. Happy birthday!
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  10. Like I said ingame, congrats :)
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  11. Happy bday!
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  12. Happy birday! :3

Oooooooooo! OMG! OMG! Ma birday is on April 3rd too :3 heheheeheh. No joke! ;)
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  13. Happy birthday to [insert name here].
    xHaro_Der and Cchiarell6914 like this.
  14. Happy Birthday, Soon :D
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  15. 3 days before my B-day :p
    xHaro_Der likes this.
  16. happy bday
  17. Happy B-day x-Haro!
    Hope it was a great year for you!
    xHaro_Der likes this.