Free Boss Killing Service! (You Keep All Drops!!!)

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by PlasmaBanana, Jan 18, 2016.

?

Favorite Boss?

Momentus 9 vote(s) 40.9%
Marlix 3 vote(s) 13.6%
Super Turkeys 2 vote(s) 9.1%
Blizz Ard 4 vote(s) 18.2%
Wither 1 vote(s) 4.5%
Ender Dragon 3 vote(s) 13.6%
Elder Guardian 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So out of all the fun things to do on emc, my favorite is killing bosses, so I have decided to make a boss killing service so hopefully I can kill more bosses. So how this works is you tell me the coords of a boss, or if its the wither u mail me the supplies, and I'll kill it on difficulty 5, and I will mail all the drops to you. The only thing I keep are the tokens. And guess what? You can use this service as many times as u want and it is all FREE! (well besides the tokens) I have never failed to kill any boss btw! This is the amount of bosses I have killed of each type:

Momentus- 93
    Marlix- 54
    Blizz Ard- 19
    Super Turkey-14
    Wither- 11
    Elder Guardian- 1
    Ender Dragon- 0

I hope this service is as useful as it is fun for me! Make sure to PM me if u need any bosses killed, if you say it as a comment some one else might get to it before I do, and then you will not get ur drops! For withers mail me the stuff to spawn it, and if u request it, I'll turn the drops into beacons and mail it free of charge!
    TamTamV, Computrix and Kytula like this.
  2. Very cool, might try it soon!
    PlasmaBanana likes this.
  3. +1 for helping us peaceful players out who just want to build but might still need those pesky nether stars for beacons
    PlasmaBanana likes this.
  4. Now THIS is a service I can get behind. I hate dealing with bosses. I'm a builder not a fighter :x
    Eclipsys, tuqueque, Jman9082 and 2 others like this.
  5. Glad to hear :D be sure to use this next time u find a pesky boss!
  6. I feel the same. You are either good at building or pvp.
  7. Killing bosses isn't pvp :)
  8. Yea but it's pretty mush the same but harder, lol
  9. Can you beat a Marlix for me? Using your special service?
  10. msg me the coords
  11. Sorry Plasma, nvm, i don't know where the coords are, marlin isn't to be found anymore.
  12. No worries, I knew when i made this service that marlixes would be a pain to track down. Let me know if he bothers u again ;)
  13. What difficulty do you use? 7+? :p
  14. read the thread :)
  15. You should use Difficulty 7, Way more drops, I use 8 And get drops all the time, I use 10 on blizzards because they are trapped, easy kill.
  16. Who says I don't use difficulty 7? I just use difficulty 5 for this particular service :)