Fourtune III(3) and unbreaking 3 Up for Auction

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by eatinAPPLEZ, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Hello EMC players, I recently got a fourtune 3 pick from enchantment. Unfortunatly, i broke a single block, so it is unavable to buy in shops. Any takers? bids strat at 5,000 rupees! thanks EMC.:)
  2. start** and min incriment price is 100
    reserve price is 15,000
    Bid ends March 3rd, 3pm and starting bid is 5,000 :)
    Its a fourtune 3, unbreaking 3 pick with one use :)
    let the bids begin!
    • State the item type, all enchantements on it, and the condition of the item (unused, slighly used). Do not auction items that are more than slightly used.
    • Set a minimum starting bid/reserve price (for the purpose of EMC auctions, the minimum bid and the reserve price are that same thing; secret reserve prices are not allowed, this information must be stated). Optionally, you may state that there is no minimum bid/reserve price (Minimum bid/Reserve Price: none). This means that you are willing to sell for any price, even 1 rupee if that's all someone bids. If you make no statement of minimum bid/reserve price, you are assumed to be opting for none and must sell at whatever the highest bid is after the auction closes.
    • Set an amount of time after the last bid that the auction will close. It's up to you how long; 12 hours is the usual amount of time.
    • State the transaction details. Typically, you would have the buyer collect the item from your lot - set up a chest with an access sign for them. Do not do this until payment is recieved.
    Optional information:

• Set a minimum bid increment if you like.
    • You may wish to somehow state that you expect bidders to adhere to thier agreement to pay you the stated amount of rupees if they bid and win - by bidding in an auction, the bidder enters an agreement with the auctioneer based on the stated stipulations (you should exclude anyone who fails to pay you or causes any other type of trouble from any future auction you hold).
    • You may wish to state a 'buy now' price; a price that you are willing to sell the item at to the first person who agrees to pay that price.
    • State any other stipulation(s) you may have or details you wish to add
    Sample Auction Stipulations*(for you to copy, paste and alter as you see fit):

* Minimum bid/reserver price: ??? rupees
    * Minimum bid increment: ??? rupees (optional)
    * Voting will end 12 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non-payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * Rupees only! I will not trade for diamonds or anything else.
    * All items are unused unless otherwise stated
  3. I copied and pasted this from the Official Auction Rules.
  4. well, since no one has bidded, i just the auction will end short :(