Found a res that is overdue for derelict and I want to claim it.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by eltoro23004, Mar 14, 2012.

  1. There is currently a res in smp2 under the name of Iminecraftu and i will like to claim it since he is permanently banned. Thank You, Eltoro23004
  2. Or you can just claim another res. :)
  3. Ohh, is that i will like to have my res next to my friends res.
  4. Well, its not the best idea to post it on the forms. I would PM gamekribJEREMY instead. :)
  5. ok, thank you
  6. Toro, to get a res unclaimed find an admin or Senior Staff member who is online in-game and convinve them to come down and unclaim it. I have done this successfully twice thanks to IceCreamCow.