[Forum Game] Vote for me! Don't vote for him!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jakres, Dec 29, 2013.

?

Would you vote for ICC for daily TNT party?

YUSH! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
NUU! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I vote for Australia world domination! Because why not! 1 vote(s) 33.3%
I want more random choices.... 2 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. How the game works:
    An Aussie says something like this:
    Vote for me for Paradise-with-golems-and-pirates country! I can bring redstone technology full support and bring new fresh looking country!

Then an American says something like this to the Aussie:
    Don't vote for him! He is actually a evil dictator who will destroy people's life and tears things away! Vote for me for a true peace and justice!

So basically you make a negative comment above the poster and make a reason why people should vote for you.

Now let the game begin! (I hope)

Everyone should vote for me because everyone likes me!
    Jake_bagby and marine4121 like this.
  2. Don't vote for him! That means he likes dictators and Justin bieber!

Vote for me! I will enslave everyone and declare nuclear war!
    marine4121 and Jakres like this.
  3. That man is not evil enough and forces everyone to drink chocolate drinks!

You all should vote for me because I punch people and free cookies with milk for everyone too!
    Jake_bagby and marine4121 like this.
  4. Don't Vote for him, if so you got a problem to fix :)

You All should vote for me and select the 3rd poll choice or ill send the army to your doorstep :D
    Ill improve the city streets throughout Australia, Stop violence, Make sure Our cities Don't have Mob Invasions Make sure Stray Cows don't fill homes with tnt and ruin the economy. also, ill make sure dragon toms Will be released In 4 Weeks from now.
    Proud Aussie right here :)
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  5. That Aussie had evil ancestors planning to takeaway everyone's TV and computers and he is lying about Dragon tombs!

Vote for me and I will create a true winter in worldwide! Snowman for everyone! Yay.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.