[Forum Game] Show us your animals!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Daynsyy, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

Is this a game? It is now!

Quick intro; I'm fairly new but you'll likely have seen my name somewhere asking something stupid around the forums the last couple of weeks. I really like it here and I figured, what better way to talk to more of you and find out more about the community, than to SEE YOUR PETS!

I had a cheeky stalk on through the show yourselves thread and, it goes without saying, you're a down right beautiful bunch <3 but now it's time for some cute critters! I spotted quite a few in there and figured, why not give them their own space to be showcased!

Make the post an essay! Make it short! Make it literally just a photo if you want. Tell me adoption stories, funny stories, loving stories, anything pet related and family friendly goes!

I'll start off with my own and hope it gets the ball rolling. I can't wait to see the lovely animals all you beautiful people give your love to and to read what adorable and wholesome goodness you all get up to :)

So! Let's get this show on the road...

This is my adopted cat, Milo. A hysterical woman on a Facebook group was asking for someone to home him cause he couldn't cope with the 7+ feral cats she already had. I had this weird moment of soul shifting when I saw Milo's photo, almost knew he had to live with me. And the next day, he did! He's Chesire Cat level curious and his favourite place in the house is on top of the roof. Real strong and silent type, but he's settled great; Real quirky and cool character.

This is my OG, Tripod. He only has three legs and has done since he was about 6 months old. No idea how it happened, but it did. It sucked, but Tripod is the goofiest little soldier and he copes absolutely perfectly. Sometimes he even goes to play with the arm he hasn't got anymore, which is sweet and HEARTBREAKING all at the same time. Total cutie though. Not sure why but he thinks his name is Fanny, and that's all he responds to. And he dribbles when you fuss him. Every. Time.

Lastly, my doggos. I love cats but I'm a doggo soul deep down. These are my current two, Koda, the Rottweiler on the right, and Zelda, my Springador puppy on the left. Koda we bought a few months after losing a previous pet and she's been fixing holes in our hearts since. Named after a Kodiak bear (which are very common in the UK ofc), she's got one of the most expression-ate faces I have ever seen in a dog and she's so docile and kind. I will forever love how gentle and loyal she is. She's always been called 'Little Miss' by me, and always will. [Also, apologies for how retro my Heinz tin of a car is, look at that wind up window in all it's glory!]

Lastly, the tornado turd, Zelda. She's the cutest thing since Kawaii was created, but she knows it and she's a realllll diva. I got Zelda because Koda was getting lonely through the day sometimes. It took a few days but no longer than that before Koda took Zelda on as if she were her own. Now, they're inseparable, and my favourite time of day, every single day, is taking them to my local woodland, and seeing them frolic about, being the happy, carefree doggos they are.

They're my hairy babies. So what are you waiting for, show me yours!

:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.