[FORUM GAME] (Not copied)

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by wonderwoman_16, May 12, 2015.

What is white, black, yellow, and red?

Minecraft? 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Hello Kitty? 6 vote(s) 66.7%
Colors? 6 vote(s) 66.7%
A stuffed animal? 4 vote(s) 44.4%
A cool game? 4 vote(s) 44.4%
A cool phone color? 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to make a Forum Game. I did not copy 607, I thought his idea was good, and, I decided, to make one of my own! Also, I would like to give credit to 607 with coming up with this idea. "Thank you, 607, for coming up with this idea." Anyways, I changed the game, to make this one my style! So, the game is, you have to guess a answer in the poll, and then down in the comments, is the answer. {NOTICE: Do not look down at the comments till you answer the poll, Thank you.} The question will be down at the poll. I will give you the hints in this thread. So, when I'm done talking to you, then I'll give you the hints. Anyways, ok, I'm done talking, Here are the hints.
    It has white skin, it's in real life, it has black eyes, a yellow nose, a red boy, and a red dress.
    Now, figure out the answer down below.
    Good luck.
  2. Correct Answer: Hello Kitty Unknown.jpeg

Attached Files:

3. I see no red boy.
    georgeashington and kitten3101 like this.
  4. I thought her dress was pink. Also, I would be terrified to see a hello kitty in real life.
    DubChef, kitten3101 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. What about an IRL ghast: A flying marshmallow straight out of the fire, spewing fire all over the place.
  6. For some reason I actually find ghasts cute.
    DubChef likes this.
  7. Lol, nice one!
  8. They are, a little bit.....
  9. I never put that, Unless ... I DID DUNDUNDUN
  10. People dress up in costumes.. also she is real.. I'm not joking.. go to japan...
  11. Oh, I met a red bow, sorry!
  12. Is the answer Aikar?
    princebee, cdjs1987 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. Nope, HelloKitty! (Answer)
  14. Booking a plane ticket now.
    DubChef and JackBiggin like this.
  15. Omg, serisouly!
    georgeashington likes this.