[Forum Game] 77

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Adderwolf71, May 24, 2013.

1. oh silly me I always get telekinesis and telepathy confused. Can Bryan have telekinesis? That's what I wanted not telepathy.
  2. Oh, I thought it meant moving things with your mind.
  3. same here tho, that is telekinesis.
  4. I wake up, feeling kind of dizzy. I thought to myself, "was it really worth it to take that medicine?" Then I hear a growl outside. "Maybe hallucination is just a side effect of the medicine." I go back to sleep.
  5. Yes, you can have telekinesis. I will add that as a power. But you can't lift things like cars and trucks, as that is on the verge of god-moding. You can lift small/medium things, like rocks, bricks, mailboxes, maybe even sidewalk squares.
  6. If that is true, James grabbs his pistol. His superior intelligence tells him there must be an elevator in such a tall building. Hello? Goes in and rides the elevator to the top, and shoots the infected.
  7. Jimmy
    Stregth speed
    Idk what that is
    Small with dark blue jeans and a A&F sweatshirt
    Seattle needle thingy
  8. Sorry, this is off topic
    You BETTER make him survive, or else a BIG fan of Bond will be on yo' booty!
  9. I'm sorry, declined. All parts of the app has to be filled out. Also, grammar is helpful Look at other people's apps if you want to know what a Bio is.
  10. Bryan scales down the Seattle Space Needle by the windows. (note he is on the top) He hopes to find James whilst climbing.