Flowers, Trees, and Bumblebees.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by melodytune, Jul 6, 2012.

1. +1 To McCult :)
    ……(\_/)
    ……( ‘_’)
    …./”"”"”"”"”"”"\====== IMA FIRING MAH LAZOR __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
    /”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
    \_@_@_@_@_@_/
  2. i could never be on the dark side, as that is the side in which u reside, such a fail grey texter, all hail the great cake!
    CATS
  3. No thanks I'm good, thanks anyway. [Just keep moving, don't make eye contact, walk away, ignore her] Thanks anyway! [Situations hot, get out of there, get out!] Goodbye! [Oh, thank god I'm away....]
    Keep away from the cake, highlight this message, learn the truth. You will be brainwashed! Keep away, I'm the defender of the doomed!
  4. Was it the red or the brown mushrooms?
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  5. the great cake is made of many different ingredients...
  6. Mushrooms? I know not what you speak of.

Do you wish to join us and be dubbed Brother Pablati
  7. I suspect one of them is hallucinogenic.
  8. Chant with us children...

Ummm eeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhh uhmmmmmmmm eeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhh

Meditate and feel enlightened.
  9. I'm too weak. I would succumb to the temptation of shiny metals.
  10. Brother Ethereum attempts to join.............but his money-grubbing capitalist brain drags him back into the dark side.
  11. I'm not sure if I could resist money.
    I warn you Minecrafters, the mass of evil found in FTB. Beware them BEWARE! Highlight this message, save yourself. The brainwashing will soon come, beware I say Beware! Save yourself, and when you realize what's happened. Thank me, thank The Defender of the Sane. Thank me. Thank me! Beware FTB, I'm on to you.

Lol,
  12. The Great Cake will lead all those who wish to follow the path of cakeness. Believe, BELIEVE in The Cake! The Cake will never fail you.
  13. the cake is every thing hmmmmmm emmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    also the vent is calling
  14. Beware Dry Wheat product. The Cake sees all transgressions. The Cake knows.

Do not fear your inadequacies to The Cake, brother Toast. We can not all be so yummy and great. Embrace what The Cake can do for you. Together The Cake will teach us the secrets of his greatness.
  15. The cake lies. The cake doesn't know all, it will never find MY LAIR.
    Oh, and, quite a palace melodytune.
    When Sparer says there's trouble behind that cult/You better pay attention now
    Because I'm the Defender of the Doomed/ And I protect all
    Ethereum likes this.
  16. Jeanzl is right... and its a lot more fun to join LLO. You get to keep your rupees but mostly live off the community farms and land.

EDIT: Not trying to hate. :p
  17. I, ImParanoid, Vow to live the simple life of our great MC. I vow to live off of the land - to never take more than I need, to share what I have, and to reside in town and wild only off of what I can gain true and honest.

I vow to never again buy or sell from or to a shop.

I vow to cast off my currency and to hold myself to the balance of a zero rupee life. This I do as I give my daily allowances to strangers and never keep that which is no longer necessary to my lifestyle.

This I vow in the name of the Great Cake.
  18. This is a cult 3:

And you thought Delta Team was bad?! :O
  19. I hope you're trolling, otherwise this is just silly. You should consider finding new server...
    LZBZ_DW likes this.
  20. I WANNA JOIN. oh ya i cant :'(