Fix The Wild! FREE RUPEES! [SMP4]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by nfell2009, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I will fund some...

@nfell2009 - you really should of asked me! That thread was a) ancient and b) if it was for another server you should of found some donators.

but whatever lol, ill dish out some rupees on sunday.
  2. ok sorry :S

and is that your trade store at 6033 if it is i will visit
  3. I will chip in 10k to you dm1223m to cover any payouts that exceed what you want to donate. Let me know how much it ends up being.
    nightmare32808, margaritte and d1223m like this.
  4. Good on you!
  5. I will also throw in 5k worth if needed. Let me know Sunday. :)
    d1223m and margaritte like this.
  6. woah there are some good people on this game! not like them cheaters and hackers :(

i would donate
  7. I want nothing but good for the community of EMC. I believe in the servers, and I feel they are the best run out there. Of course I'm willing to donate to a good cause. :)
  8. your the supporters that i admir not like the ones thats think that people who cant donate for many reson ares less better than them!
    nightmare32808 likes this.
  9. I just recently became a supporter and worked for 95% of the rupees I have. It would be unfair of me to hold myself at a higher standard than anyone else. That is also one of the reasons I love EMC. The Mods and Admin treat everyone equally, and don't think they are better than everyone else just because they have authority over us. They use the authority when needed, but other than that, they are regular people.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  10. Here's another creeper park --thanks to Monster_ for donating the obsidian eyes :D
    Before:
    And after:
  11. nfell2009 likes this.
  12. Whenever I've done fixing up,it just seems to get destroyed again. :(
  13. Yah, it's a losing battle, for sure. I wish more people would take an interest. There are, for sure, more good players than griefers. We should make more of a stand!
  14. margaritte please can you tell me the directions of your work for 1 and 2
    eg.
    1 - North
    2 - East
  15. Are you stilll a mod??
  16. Totally not.