Fishing Tournament

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by luckycmusic45, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Well, it's that time again for another fishing tournament. I have been looking forward for this for a long time. The fishing tournament will be held at my res on smp4 and the res number is 9244. The fishing hole is located as soon as you enter my res take a left turn. It is the birch wood building and go down the steps as soon you enter the building.

The fishing tournament will be on Sunday, October 5, 2014 (4:00pm CST, 5:00pm EST). I will let you know of the rules now so you can get an idea of what you do when the tournament starts. First person who catches 5 raw fish and 5 raw salmon will get a prize. THERE WILL BE NO ENCHANTED FISHING POLES. Anybody who violates the rules will be kicked out of the tournament and for a chance at a prize. I hope I will see you there.

Oh I also forgot to tell you something else. First person who gets 5 raw fish and 5 raw salmon gets a stack of emeralds from me plus 2,000 rupees. So I hope that you will be there. I am looking forward to seeing you.