Fishing Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by luckycmusic45, Jun 20, 2014.

1. I will be holding a public fishing tournament on smp9. Everybody is welcome. My res number is 19442. The event will start at 3:00 - ? pm CST. There will be a sign at the spawn point telling you where to go. Top prize is 1,000 rupees. No enchanted poles. Just bring your regular rod.
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  2. How exactly would one win a fishing contest? If you are going by the number of fish someone has, wouldn't it be rather easy to cheat? I'm not saying don't do it, just be careful, as these contests are hard to measure/moderate.
  3. BlackKnight1021, I'm not going by the number of fish here. I'm going by rare items that you catch. For example, if you catch a nametag in the fishing tournament then you get rewarded with rupees or if you catch something else in this tournament, then you get rewarded.
  4. It depends on the item that I call out
  5. There will be NO enchanted poles in this fishing tournament. Any foul language in this tournament will be kicked out and will not come back.
  6. Again, the fishing tournament will be held today at 3:00pm CST at smp9 at my place. The res number is 19442. You can bring your own fishing pole or buy one from me.