Fed up of people asking for donations

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dannydan, Mar 6, 2012.

1. First thing first theres nothing wrong with donating just wanting to make sure thats clear.

However,and i know im not the only one, i feel fed up of people spamming the forums and chat boxes asking for donations. it just wates time and annoys people. recently i noticed someone who in their news thread spent about 5 lines talking about the best way to donate to their project. this paticurly annoyed me because it's as if the expect people to donate.

If someone messages you saying something like 'this projecct seems really cool can i donate' fair enough they obviously think it's a good project and want to be a part of it, it's their money / materials do what you want with it. but if you ask for donations i quite possible people didn't want to donate in the first place so begging isn't going to help. it's more likly to hinder since they will probebly just ban you.

Dont give up on donating to projects that you think deserve it or that you want to help with. just want to make this clear aswell.

That is all i have to say.

:)
    thestar19 and BobTheTomato9798 like this.