Feature Request: Friend activity.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bitfed, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I follow people I generally respect and am interested in or working with. It would be nice to be able to click 'Members' and have a subsection where I can see a chronological list of the forum topics they are participating in, status updates, and/or if they are playing on the server.

::EDIT:: And which server they are on.

::EDIT AGAIN:: I notcied this feature finally... this is most of what I was looking for:
    http://empireminecraft.com/account/news-feed

The only thing left is to be able to see what servers people live on. Is there a way to do that?
  2. Hi bitfed,

I like your idea, and i would like to tell you that all of that can be done! (not exactly how you purpose but yeah...)
    If you find someone you want to know more about just click on his name then go to his profile and check his status, recent topics and 'moves' trough the forums and also, if you want to know where he is i think it can be done via servers (smp)>look for name

All that can be done, not as you are purposing, im just saying in case you didn't know :)
    Also, you can follow someone at his profile, if you find it usefull.

Skype is everyone's friend btw :p
    amadai likes this.
  3. You pair of Stalkers.

:p
  4. lol :P
    I'm just trying to help this dude :)
    trust me, if you want to stalk someone, just go to facebook. (Not saying that for personal experience tho...)
  5. Hey coph,

Yeah, I thought it would be not too hard to implement since all the variables seem to be there already. I think it would help us as a community.

I also wish we had an ingame friends list...

Skype, is no friend of mine. It's resource heavy, and until recently was glitchy for like 10 years.

I'm thinking about subscribing to a ventrillo server again, they're pretty cheap.
  6. Rofl.
    Skype only takes 45mb (max 100) mb of your ram memory, also, it's cpu use is low...
    But, if it's not your friend, then it's not :)
  7. Hehe, that's waay too much for me.

If that's changed recently, it's news to me. Despite how much I hate it, I still use it to talk to family back home.

Besides, Ventrillo and stuff like that is so much more convenient since it's written for what we're doing basically.
  8. LOL
    U guys are stalker?
    I'm Zealot :p
    bitfed likes this.