Fear the evil burning skull of insanity!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blockdude233, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Fear it!

Anyway, howdy folks. Been on this server several weeks and figured it was time to introduce myself.

As you may know, my in-game name is blockdude233. I am a civilized player (take that how you will), and willing to help on things that can't be done solo. And no, giving you a stack of Glowstone for your flashy castle doesn't count, unless you intend to let the public use it. >_>

I am a player with a rather twisted personality. To list a few examples:

- I am normally kind to people (to an extent, of course), but if they do something drastic to incur my wrath (i.e., TNT my home till it's nothing but a smoldering crater for absolutely no reason), well let's just say that they will live to regret it as long as they are in the server. The horrors I have inflicted on such people on other servers are best left unsaid. I'm not the kind of guy that will blow a gasket when my hoard of precious metals has been ransacked, though.

-I can be a tad paranoid; as a result, many of my homes across several servers may have complex security systems, and I seal each and every one of my 20-odd chests just to be sure. I won't even think about giving anyone rights to build on my property as a result (or give rights to do anything, for that matter).

-I relish a challenge. The more difficult, the better. Therefore, don't be surprised if you see me roaming the Wilderness at midnight, beheading monsters left and right, or scaling the treacherous landscape of the Nether, turning all manner of Ghasts into pincushions and extinguishing countless Blaze. All this will only happen if I don't have a project to work on or help with, however.

Now that you know a bit about me, I hope to see ya in the Empire!

You have been warned...
  2. You need to play a super hostile map.