Favorite Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Sweetie_Pea, Aug 3, 2013.

?

Which type of game console do you like the best?

PC 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Xbox 360 (includes other xbox consoles) 2 vote(s) 33.3%
Wii (includes other wii consoles) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Playstation (includes other playstation consoles 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other console 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Alright! Hello EMC! This is to follow my favorite tv show thread, except this is where you will post what your favorite video game! You can post any game, meaning pc, xbox, playstation, wii, etc! So have fun sharing your favorite video game, because there are a lot of games out there, and some are hard to choose as your favorite!

My all time favorite video game is then entire Skylanders series. :D (xbox 360 version)

My favorite pc game is Minecraft.

Have fun!
  2. Like you, Skylanders is my favorite. Minecraft is my second. And my third would be Sonic.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.
  3. My favorite console game without a doubt is Super Metroid, which is on my favorite console. My favorite PC game is probably Doom or Quake, anything by id Software, really. But, if I had to choose which one, it'd be Quake III.
    Sweetie_Pea and Panda_Paradise like this.
  4. The Ace Attorney series; the Professor Layton series; 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (I still haven't played the sequel); Bastion; Tell Tale's The Walking Dead; Hotline Miami; Home; Dear Esther; To The Moon; Limbo; Bioshock and Bioshock: Infinite; Spec Ops: The Line; and the Animal Crossing series.
    Sweetie_Pea likes this.