Favorite Texture Packs.

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by journeynaut, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I am always looking out for cool texture packs. I thought it would be awesome if everybody posted their favorite texture pack(s) below. My favorites are: Glimmar's Steampunk, Isabella's, and Colerie Craft.
    sagem4tt likes this.
  2. My favorite texture pack is Wolfhound
    HylianNinja likes this.
  3. Misa's! <3
    nnnnmc1 and sagem4tt like this.
  4. Just looked that up and that is an awesome texture pack.:)
  5. that last post was referring to wolfhound.
  6. ikr
  7. I actually already use Misa's and somehow forgot to list it.
  8. I use Misa's because of my modern building style :)
  9. Johnsmith is a great, widely used one. KoP is also a fantastic realistic pack.
    I still find myself going back to sphax though, there is just something so special about it, especially the 256x256 version.
    I've also used misa's for quite a few months, it's one of my all time favourites. :)
    HylianNinja likes this.
  10. Try Wolfhound! Its pretty good!
  11. Sphax is awesome I love a good 256x256.
  12. Sphax has the best paintings I've seen in a texture pack.
  13. Coterie Craft!
    Same minecraft feeling but smoother;)
    MEINCRAVTA and HylianNinja like this.
  14. Exactly:D.
  15. I find it awesome that I like the same texture packs as you guys!
    I'm on Misa out of lazyness, I got Coterie pack and another one can't recall the name, but I loved Sphax! what a cartoon detailled style it was :) so nice
  16. Most definately, they are the best in my opinion too. So dark and creepy. :)
    Sounds like coterie may be worth a try.
  17. It seems like a lot of people use Misa's. Have you tried LB's Photo Realism?
  18. yes :)
  19. I switch it up all the time. I like the Painterly because I can edit & change it on a regular basis. Right now I'm using one based off Legend of Zelda called Kakariko Village. I'm always on the lookout for a new one :D
    HylianNinja likes this.