Favorite Mob?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Skilled_Creeper, Jan 16, 2012.

?

What is your favorite Mob?

Wolf 5 vote(s) 17.9%
Skeleton 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Creeper 2 vote(s) 7.1%
Enderman 3 vote(s) 10.7%
Zombie 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Blaze 2 vote(s) 7.1%
Ghast 4 vote(s) 14.3%
Magma Cube 9 vote(s) 32.1%
  1. Please pick wisely! :)
  2. you can also post which mob you chose and the reason why. To make the thread more interesting ;)
  3. What about Steve?
  4. I don't think Steve is a Mob you can fight against :3 lol
  5. His name isn't even officially Steve...
  6. Well, considering on a server there are lots of steve's......
    MinerNicolas likes this.
  7. yes it is! even Notch says so! His name is 100% Steve :p
  8. Yea, hahaha
  9. I must say, with dispair that my favorite is......a...... Sheep. They are so fluffy.... and well fluffy and they look at you with their sad eyes when your chopping them up with a sword Murder they yell!. :p

In relation to this topic i'd say wolf as i love dogs so why not a wolf? loyal and somewhat dangerous :D
  10. No spider? Or even spider Jockey? Le gasp! Given the choices, it's a toss up between a skeleton and wolf. But since the majority of the choices are naturally hostile, I'd go with the Skeleton. I think they are a force to be reckoned with. Sure everyone is terrified when a creeper shows up, but the next most common thing is "Oh darn it! A skeleton!".
    Plus...They are MC's rangers. The bow and arrow is a personal preference, as daggers are yet to be in the game. I think I would enjoy "splash" potions. Though I've never been able to create them as of yet. Potion brewing is still a new feature to me as I had a long time away from MC recently.
  11. no slime :(

i guess ghast is my second favourite
  12. I like the little slimes.I sometimes wish I could tame them and force them to grow tentacles.Then unleash them upon the server.
    Ryukk132 likes this.
  13. What about slimes?
  14. I love creepers:rolleyes:
  15. i love magma cubes!!!
    i mean, seriously this dudes are the bad-boy's of minecraft mobs :D
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  16. I like both the Creeper and the Enderman. All they are is just a little shy. :3
  17. Have to agree with the sheep comment. Especially the baby ones... :') I feel harsh killing them when Im done, even though they aren't real...
  18. <3 baby sheepies. Best baby animal in MC. :3
  19. A bit evil there mage? lol.

And Baby Sheep gets everyone saying Nawwwwwwww! up untill you kill them for their wool :O