Fallout 4 - What We Know So Far?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BenCannoli, Jun 4, 2015.

?

What are Your Thoughts on Fallout 4?

Fallout is Love... Fallout is Life... 3 vote(s) 75.0%
I didn't chose Fallout... Fallout Choose Me! 1 vote(s) 25.0%
It looks Cool 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I guess it's more like Average man... Whatevs 0 vote(s) 0.0%
It's... Ok? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Meh 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't know/Have no opinion 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Fallout 4 was announced with a trailer for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The new game's post-apocalyptic series was revealed after clues released by the studio this week and arrived with a site showing some common elements of the saga, as the armor of the Brotherhood of Steel, the dog of Fallout 3, one Nuka Cola machine and a Pip Boy.

Now... Some questions pops up in our minds... What do We know so far?
    Well Let's begin... If you haven't watched the trailer yet, here You go!

The first trailer shows a destroyed house and the dog walking around their rooms, while the narration tells the time of the explosions. Few scenes "in-game" are shown, including some that take place in time before the nuclear chaos. Cities, machines, robots and devastated scenarios also appear and at the end, the dog finds its owner, the (maybe) player character.

Fallout 4 has revealed the first image on the site (Reuters / Bethesda)

More revelations should occur during E3, at a news conference that the company has scheduled for June 14. The image shown on the site may not necessarily be of the new game elements, as gathers some classic items in the series.
    Another image that can be found on the website is the announcement of the pre-selling game for consoles and PC.

Fallout 4 ad (Reuters / Bethesda)

>A brief introduction of Fallout
    -For those who don't know what Fallout is, Fallout is a post-apocalyptic role-playing game.

-Note that the Fallout world is not the same world we live, but rather one that has diverged from ours soon after World War II. So, while it takes place in the future, it is not our future, but a future as imagined in traditional 1950s style science fiction.

>What is Fallout 4? What makes it so special??? Am I not special?????
    -Fallout 4 is one of the most highly anticipated games of the franchise, even before the first trailer arrived. Speculation about the game began almost as soon as Fallout 3 launched in 2008. (Back then I didn't even knew what Fallout was XD).

-Apparently all sources indicates that Fallout 4 will be set in Boston (Watch the trailer. You'll see plenty of key locations located in Boston). Yes folks! Boston (I hope Aiden Pierce gets used to the whole post apocalyptic scenario XD)

ALSO!!! FALLOUT 4 IS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR PRE-SALE ON STEAM!!!
    Here's the Link >>> http://store.steampowered.com/app/377160
    Available for $59.99 on Steam!
    technoLova, reploid1 and leoumbrella like this.
  2. All I gotta say about Fallout 4 is: 1993kt3979z5mgif.gif