Extreme Lag!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Spiritress, May 27, 2012.

1. Okay, So I'm in the nether minding my own business, looking for glowstone, and I get over-run with lagg. I've been signing on and off, waiting a small period of time before I join again. It helped none. I'm in the nether, and I can move without lag, I'm surrounded by lava and freaked out. What should I do?
  2. This happens sometimes, wait it out.
  3. I've been waiting for hours though! And I have all of the settings turned down to the lowest setting!
  4. If you are running a high res texture pack try using a 16x16. It is probably something to do with the servers. The servers are generally laggier on the weekends, because more people are on.
  5. My texture pack is 16x16 already :(
  6. If you haven't done so already, try installing Optifine. I used to lag in the Nether but since getting it it's prevented 100% of it. Although it sounds like you don't usually have this problem, it's worth a try.
  7. Thanks both of you! The help has been great! I'm glad to know such kind people are in the empire!
    JackBiggin likes this.
  8. Oh good your problem was solved :). I was going to go through a long list of things to improve stuff and thanks to Jack and Ninja I don't have to woo! Happy nethereing!
    BailiB likes this.
  9. Maybe it had to do with someone having a blaze farm around?
    that could explain it...
    Tehwafflez likes this.