Ex's bday event September 5th, 2017!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by MrAdazahi, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Hello!

As you can tell, my birthday is in 10 days! As you would expect, I will host an event! As you wouldn't expect, this event has nothing to do with horses!

Basically, on the event day, everyone who wishes to join will come to /v +breed on utopia, I will ask various questions and have people do various things, and for doing those things you will receive rupees and promos! I will be giving out around 100k in rupees and many promos and high speed horses I have in storage!

Example of what my happen: me: What are all of my previous names? Correct answer gets 10k!

Person: (correct answer)

Me: (pays 10k)

Another example:

First person to complete the parkour gets a 133 speed horse

I think you might get the point by now... just some fun little mini-games to try to win items! I hope to see you there, the date of the party will be September 2nd (Saturday) I hope to see you there, no matter what your relationship with me may be, nobody on emc will be excluded from the event!

Time: 5 pm emc time
    Date: sept 3
    -ex
  2. Happy early Birthday!!!! Mine is Sept 6th and I get the grand ol' honor of hitting a milestone...... 40 years old. Hope you saw my thread and can attend. Hope to make yours :)
    Ch33zus and Adazahi like this.
  3. It seems that is a good month! Mines the 15th... happy upcoming birthday! I got ya by a few Merek, happy upcoming birthday as well!
    Adazahi and Merek_Shadower like this.
  4. The "I forgot to bump this for a while" bump
  5. No promises I can show up. Lets see what homework school throws my way...
    Adazahi likes this.
  6. Bermp

EDIT: time of event has been added to the op!
  7. That's a pretty nice idea, hopefully the event goes well. Have you tried submitting your events to the events page? It's a easy thing to do when you have a number of days before the event starts.
    Adazahi likes this.
  8. Can you give me a link todo that? I'm a forums nub

P.S.bump

P.P.S event date changed to September 3rd at 5pm

P.P.P.S hehe... P.P...
  9. Will be there. (If I remember)
  10. So for reference, if you click the events page theres this thin horizontal button that says "Submit Your Event to the Calendar", click it and it will take you to a google docs form where you fill out important information such as your username and the date/time of the event.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeR-uEpBLphOmzRchw8N99qcI6Q1CoSV9I-60qLtXAo6eNhjw/viewform

Also keep in mind you should submit this event at least 2 days in advance otherwise it might not show up in the events page. Setting up events like these goes a long way, you'll most likely attract more people by doing this for your events. Guess its good that your date kinda falls in this range.
    Adazahi and Cardman142 like this.
  11. Bump
    Cardman142 likes this.
  12. Sorry for late announcement: pushing event back to 7pm ! Sorry!
  13. Happy Early Birthday~!
    (If you birthday really is September 5th then: ) I don't think I will be able to make this sadly because I am going to be celebrating a birthday irl that day. Coincidently you share a birthday with the Sengoku warlord Masamune Date and since the Sengoku/Edo period is one of my favourite times in history this is a MUST celebrate birthday :'D (plus he is my favourite out of all of the warlords)
    Adazahi likes this.
  14. The party isn't on the 5th

I'm postponeing it again to tomorrow at 5pm because my computer is taking longer to set up then I thought (the party was supposed to be today)
  15. Then I really wont be able to make it lolol :p Sorry in advance
  16. Bump

-final time change- 4pm today hope to see you guys there!