[Experience Exchange] /utopia /v +xp

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by TheCritic, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Grand Opening
    UTOPIA
    /v +xp
    The Experience Exchange is a the best place to find current prices on Experience Potions.
    (Otherwise known as Bottle o' Enchanting)https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bottle_o'_Enchanting
    The Buy/Sell split is just 1r, so there is very little markup.
    Buying prices range from 20-2
    Selling prices range from 19-1
    Buy/sell in quantities of 1 or 64.
    Prices automatically adjust with the economy.
    If there is more supply, prices go down.
    If there is more demand, prices go up.
    Automatically!
    This way you know you are getting the best prices for your sell or purchase.
  2. Doing this kind of room for every product would be dope.
    TheCritic likes this.
  3. Starting with my perception of value. I think, "Man, I'd really like to buy X. What is a fair price for X? Finding a fair price is hard. I'll build an exchange."

Each exchange takes between 1-2 million rupees to fund, so I wont be able to do another for a bit.
  4. How can it cost 2million each?

Unless you count those remote signs in the price but still.
  5. Steve, I think it's the stocking of the store. He's very kind in that he lets players sell the highest price to him in high volume. Then they move on and sell to him at the next lower price and onward until the price is finally low enough for some players to begin buying. By the time that happens, he's already out 1 to 2 million.
    MrClydeBarrow likes this.
  6. Well, I guess I trust someone with that much

experience.
  7. q1zx, that's funny. :)

This is the math:

Now, that is the completely stocked price, and I expect the exchanges to be at most 3/4 stocked, but the unstocked portions are the lowest price points, so there cheapest bits, and I need to keep rupees on hand to cover the full exchange.
    SteveClasher and q1zx like this.
  8. Ahh, I see. It's true it takes a lot of rupees to actually make an exchange this big unbreakable.