[EVERYONE READ!]Mod Power Abuse!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by master913, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today on the 14th of February 2012 i was banned for no reason by R0bbieJo for no reason it says
    You have been banned for 1 Day! By R0bbieJo. Reason: You need to watch your language and attitude
    I swear i have not said anything that should upset her but she doesnt like me and banned me before for saying "Damn".But i have cleared this up with many people that "Damn" is permitted but just dont use it
    all the time! now Justin you can check the logs i have not said anything rude which is why i am posting this I request her to be Demoted as she bans me for no reason! she doesn't like me and bans me every chance she can get now i know many people may like here but I'm sorry I don't like her and i wish she will be demoted as she is abusing powers - PS.Can Justin please talk to R0bbieJo about this as I am very angry. Sincerely -master913
  2. I'm guessing that starting this thread in the forums may lead to the exact opposite of what you want. Maybe just monitor your own language and find something else to do for a day. That would have been a better solution to your problem.
    ob1bob69 likes this.
  3. I'd say you were lucky to get off with a one-day ban in light of what you said. R0bbieJo has been quite generous with you.

Next time it will likely be permanent. Be careful what you say. Even if you don't care about other people and what they may like or dislike, saying those kinds of things here will get you banned... so it's bad for you to say those things too.
    Michael_Nolan and Murrgetter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.