Eventyde's bridge in wilderness and Exp Farm on SMP7

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Eventyde, May 7, 2012.

1. I am a fairly new member but I may not be playing MC a whole (or anymore) since DIablo 3 will be released May 15 (8 MORE DAYS!!!!) and wanted to contribute to the EMC community in case I lose my property. I have also created an experience farm using a zombie spawner. I usually wait about 10 minutes before killing the zombies that have accumulated in the kill area. Feel free to use either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bd1zE7fdo&list=UUsGctLbXeIQTWVtyeIHiKzg&index=1&feature=plcp

**I played tonight and I must call out the individual who already griefed the bridge and experience farm. I feel obligated to inform you that I feel sorry for you and your urge to seek attention. Do not blame others for your lacking in something; wether it be a bad childhood or lack of social skills. Video games will not help you in real life nor will they fix anything you feel is wrong with your life. You're better off taking your future more seriously because you won't just wake up one day, taking home over a $100k a year, drive a nice car, have the social skills to date that girl you've always wanted, and reside in a desireable location of the US. Again, I am sorry you feel the need to seek attention, please, build a bridge and get over it.