[Event] Wilderness Tree Choppers

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by wonderwoman_16, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Hi guys! Today, I decided to tell you about an event I'm hosting! Also, this is not related to Dramanya's and 72volt's. This is created by me. I didn't get the idea from them; nor am I copying them. So enjoy the following :)

This is an event were we go into the wilderness and chop trees! This will be on Saturdays from 5:00 EMC Time to 5:30 EMC Time. This will always be on smp5 in waste north. (/wn).

If by any chance we need to cancel this, it'll be moved to do the day next to it. Say, we need to cancel it on Saturday. Then it'll be moved to Sunday. It's as simple as that :p

You can buy things before the event starts! Either do /shop, or /v +shop. But you must do it on smp5 if you're going to shop anywhere. You need 3 axes, or even 4! And make sure they have good durability :)

We'll invite you to a group before the event starts. It'll be titled "HelloKittyRo's Group". Make sure you join in! If you're not in the group, you won't be able to play with us. So make sure you tell Ro that you're coming!!!!!!

From,
    HelloKittyRo