[Event] Wilderness Survival Race [New + Improved]

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ZombieSlayer010, Mar 8, 2013.

1. No lol, I'll just give it to you directly, if you win it. A place to kill yourself and an enderchest will be provided at the end of the area
  2. Awesome, thanks for the info :D
  3. wait, dragon eggs for particpants :O now im def interested
  4. Ok i am up for the challenge!
    If you could place me on team yellow please :)
    Prepare to taste dust people!
  5. Yellow team please c:
  6. Both added, yellow full, accepting alternates for yellow now!
  7. I was never added... Can I be switched to red team please?
  8. sure, didn't see your post.
  9. Umm.. Red team's full, any others you want?
  10. How are you going obtain a dragon egg for this race. At this moment most of the dragon eggs are being held by Empire shop from original owners until the Dragon Tomb update comes because of right now there is no way to obtain one of right now.
  11. from the way i read the post you will get one from him when the update comes out and he acquires them
  12. That might be so but He has to say himself and follow though with it if it's going to be bonus prize.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  13. im going to make a team can you reserve the orange team for me? Ill see who i can get on my team
  14. I'll be on his team.
  15. After the Tomb Update the first egg I obtain will be given to the person who won it.

Applys/reservations added.
  16. Ok everybody,

Plenty of nice little requests on teams, I appreciate it really! But.. This race is run 100% on donations, and do you see any in the donors thank-you box down there? Nope.. At this point of reading this you are going to think, "What a stupid idea to run this on donations!" But it's not as A) I have merely 1,000 rupees B) My primary source of income, my brother's mall isn't open yet C) I believe what come out of the community needs to go back into it at some point in time, place, and economy. So to break it down, rich people, what the heck are you going to do with 2,000,000r? Donate a crumb of it to your most-well-known hobo's turtle race, would you?
    -II
    shadow1944 likes this.
  17. i will donate say 500r unfortunatly i have only 800r so if i had more i would give more. also which smp will this race be held at?
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  18. So how do you become a team donator or what not?
    zombieslayer010 likes this.
  19. Well you are generous aren't you? Thank you, at least I know have something to pay if nobody else pays.
    As of now you have two options:
    A) "Advertise" your shop, moto, anything up there, and pay the specific amount it show, whatever you pm'd me will be advertised on the thread, multiple times every race, and at the very end of the games.

B) Buys a "Team sponsor kit" I need to update these..
    This is where you for say, want to send a box of food to your team, I'll send that product when you give me an "ok" while your sponsored team is racing.

Anyways, thanks for the question, and have a good day!