[Event] Super Spooky Scavenger Hunt!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by QuilliamPenn, Oct 7, 2015.

?

Will you attend :D!?

No you're a skrub and I want to go eat food instead. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Yes please I want free sweet loot >:D 2 vote(s) 33.3%
I might be able to attend, but I'm not sure. 3 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. It really isn't that spooky, but, anyway.

This is my first time hosting any sort of EMC event and I am really excited about it! I've been here so long but never really done much to 'give back' to the community in any way, and I figured it was about time I did so.

This will be a Scavenger Hunt! And you will get lots of fun, exciting stuff :D

Event Time/Location:

The event will be hosted at 3pm, EMC time, on 10/11/2015 ! It will be hosted at Residence 18941 on Smp9. The residence will be open to the public for half an hour, during which time all will have free reign within the residence to find as many chests as possible.

Prizes:

There are a WIDE variety of prizes hidden in chests throughout the residence, Prizes include Vault Vouchers, Promos, Diamonds, Emeralds, Enchanted books, and Special Rupee Vouchers (Created by Myself and Doodlekay, ) as well as Player Heads and other knick-knacks/useful things!

There are over 64 chests hidden, and most all of them are filled with something good, You'd be hard pressed to walk away from this event without something neat or useful! There are many named items (Not official, but created by Myself and Doodlekay, to make this more fun for all!) That you can find as well!

Donations:

Donations aren't necessarily needed at this point, but are gratefully accepted, and I have set up a hopper and chest at the residence for this purpose! Just teleport to said residence and turn around! The hopper is behind you!

I will bump this thread the day before and on hour before it begins, as well as broadcasting throughout each server just before it begins! (Which I believe is allowed, correct me if I am wrong here.) This way we can have the most possible participants and the most fun for all!

Myself and DoodleKay are very much looking forward to doing this event, and we look forward to seeing you there!
  2. Bumping ! The event will be tomorrow ! I hope to see a lot of people there :D
  3. Hello! I would have been hosting this even here pretty soon but as it turns out I have come down sick! Terribly so. The event is canceled until further notice and I will be editing this post/putting up new times as soon as I feel better!