[EVENT] Sunday Afternoon Horse Races! Win a 130+ Speed Horse! (smp3 version)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CoffeeAffinity, Sep 17, 2015.

1. This race is being held Thursday due to an unexpected cancellation of the Sunday race! Time was tweaked for this race to ensure my presence on Thursday!

After hearing from a number of people through out the SMP's, a shared question between the EMC community: Why isn't there a weekly or monthly Horse Racing event? With the help of several people, we can now make that happen! This weeks track is going to be on smp3! There will be 3 races, details about each race will be mentioned on the resident!

Event Date: 22th of October
    Event Time: 4pm EMC Time
    Event Location: /v 6692 on SMP3
    Prizes: Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 racers! (top 3 will be determined based on how well each racer does during each race)

1st place) 1 130+ speed horse + Diamond Barding (Diamond Horse Armor) + 10 diamonds
    2nd place) 1 128+ speed horse + Golden Barding + 1 horse with colors of the winners choosing (random stats)
    3rd place) 1 126 speed horse + Iron Barding + 1 donkey/mule (random stats)

Horse Speed Limit: 135.99 by popular vote!

Donations are accepted! To donate, either donate using the tracks donation system of message me!

Thanks to everyone who helped make this happen! Thanks Lockdown32 for designing this track!

Need a fast horse without paying a fortune? Come on down to MrsWishes's Horse Mall on /v 11161! Stop by for the lowest prices available!
    MrsWishes likes this.
  2. I'm looking forward to this race now. Have fun and good luck to everyone! :)
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  3. BUMP! Added additional prize to 3rd place!
  4. This weeks winners are the following:
    1st jewel_king
    2nd uriel155
    3rd 8808
    Congradulations to the top 3 racers! Thanks to everyone who could participate!
  5. BUMP, this weeks race!
  6. I'm going to be there for this weeks the only problem is I don't have a horse...
    WE3NUB likes this.
  7. Oh! do you want one? If you have at least 12k to spend i can get you a good horse to race in!
    EDIT: The owner of the track is going to watch the race! Keep an eye out for Lockdown32!
    XxIamWe3nubxX likes this.
  8. What time is the race pho?
  9. The results are in! Here are this weeks winners!
    1st Jdog37
    2nd The_Lejend
    3rd Jewel_king

Congrats to everyone who raced! Next weeks race is gonna be a big one! Details will be explained in the smp2 version of the thread!
  10. Thanks everyone see you al, next week
  11. BUMP! Updated information!
  12. ;( I am very, very sorry guys. Yesterday unfortunately the internet went out and was off that whole day so I didn't get a chance to get on at all that day. And because the internet was off, I couldn't even let you guys know what was happening. I am very sorry about that, in order to make this up, I'll host a make up race on thursday at a different time. I will let you guys know what time this race will take place when I have time that day. And again, I'm sorry for making you guys wait over this infuriating event that happened.
  13. BUMP! Information changed for this weeks race!
  14. Looks like fun......Can't wait!!!!
    :)
  15. :( im sorry to say but the compensation race was cancelled due to too few people showing up, we got an exciting race comming up this upcomming sunday though! 1st, 2nd and 3rd will all win 130+ speed horses!