[EVENT] Shipwreck Survival Roleplay IMPORTANT: MEET AT /v frontier e

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by superjadon121224, Aug 6, 2017.

?

Where do you find the island?

Just follow me and I will take you to the island 7 vote(s) 77.8%
And also do not run off! You will be kicked out if you don't follow me. 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Hello everyone, I would like to announce that I am making a shipwreck survival roleplay! The story is the S.S Lolat got shipwrecked on an unknown island. All of you are the only survivors left. And you must survive! By the way if you did not read the title we need to meet at /v frontier e, that's where we will go to the shipwrecks, where we will burn our boats in a lava pit so that we can be truly emersed in the situation of... Shipwrecked... Also you should be in sm1 and the time you should be at /v frontier e is at 5:00 PM EMC time. Sorry guys about the late notice it is on the 14th
  2. Sounds like fun :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Sounds interesting. When is it?
    AncientTower and NatsuPlayz007 like this.
  4. If I can make it I'll bring some Zombie viruses so we can pretend we've gone mad with island fever....
  5. Will be there if I can
  6. Was this hosted toady? You didn't give an exact date. Sounds really awesome! :)
  7. I almost wanna believe he means 5am emc time... He only posted it at 9pm emc time today.
  8. Sorry guys I made a few mistakes but I got it now
  9. Ok I might try to make this
  10. Hello superjadon121224, I love that this is drawing interest... May I suggest a little different "1st post" format to help clarify things? If anything these things should all be included even if you want to say something like TBD or "Provided at the event location"

start "suggestion" ---->

Event: Blah Blah Blah
    Date: Specific Date in any format eg: 8/14/17
    Time: Specific time eg: 5pm EST (or server time is good as yo noted)
    Location: SMP? and specific address or other to go to. eg: smp1 /wild e

(these next 2 are optional but may be better split out than in a paragraph where it may be overlooked or ignored)
    Requirements: EG: Boat in this case.
    Rules: No armor, no food, no extra stone/wood, etc... or bring whatever you want. Such as no extra boat.

Description of the event to follow here...

<---- end "suggestion"

This will help make information more easily found for the particulars. It also may help someone who joins the smp1 event who lives on another smp. If the rules say are bring nothing but a boat, well they don't have to vault things like supplies and armor for one, but also may just buy the boat on smp1.
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  11. Sounds like amazing fun :D
    I am a BIG fan of roleplaying myself and I cant wait to see how this turns out :3

EDIT: I'll be coming as xX_Kaori_Xx

Also, do we bring food, armour, blocks, etc or no?
  12. I'd love to come, but getting off work at 5. If I am a bit late, can I wash up on shore later?
    _Levy_McGarden_ likes this.
  13. Does anyone know if this is still happening because it is supposed to be starting and he hasn't been online for 6 days which happens to be last week and a few days after this thread was posted?

EDIT: After doing all my research and investigating around the smp and becoming one with Sherlock I have come to the conclusion that this event is no longer being hosted today. I have yet to figure out this mystery but I have come up with many solutions that could be it but we might never know. I shall continue my search for the answer of the "Disappearance of superjadon121224" soon!